Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday Post #192

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book cover to be taken to its Goodreads page.

~FOR REVIEW~
By Your Side by Kasie West
Preorder Buy Link: Amazon

Gilded Cage (Dark Gifts #1) by Vic James
Preorder Buy Link: Amazon

RECAP OF WEEK:
TUESDAY:

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Planned Posts:
ARC Thursday Review - The Bachelor Auction

I've not gotten much blogging or reading done over the last few weeks and as such have missed a couple Sunday Posts. I'm hoping to see a trend up in those areas though. It never fails when I feel like I'm making progress and posting regular reviews that we get busy or I find myself in a rut with my book choices and then I'm back to not being ahead with reviews. Oh well... In other news, this weekend we celebrated our niece's first birthday. She didn't dig into her cake as some do but she was still precious.

DON'T FORGET:
If you are reading last books in a series you should participate with us in our 3rd year of the 2016 Series Ender Reading Challenge! Anyone can sign up to participate until December 15, 2016! Go HERE for full details and to sign up. We have a giveaway EVERY month open to those that link up reviews and a BIG giveaway open to everyone that participates through the year. Don't miss out!

Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been keeping up with my Sunday Posts either do to my job getting in the way in the last few months. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back into this.

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Catch you over @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and check out my new book meme Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering if we start to fall behind because it's nearing the end of the year. LOL I do notice that I slow way down on blogging starting in November. Must be all the holidays:) Nice new books!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I start falling behind because with August brings the return of school and I have zero life. My kids - and several of my colleagues - are right. I don't have a life. Hopefully that will change after this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...