Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sunday Post #119

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

~FOR REVIEW~

~PURCHASED~

RECAP OF WEEK:
No New Posts

Just a short post to say "I'm still here". Part 2. I have seriously missed reading!!! I realize now the luxury I had available to me in the form of TIME. Time to do what I wanted, for the most part, during the day. Now that I'm working full time again outside the home (as an elementary school secretary) I have such limited time to do anything for myself. I'm not complaining. This opportunity has afforded our family many blessings that, in this season in our life, are necessary. But I do miss time to read. I miss getting lost in stories and characters and the many wonderful worlds created by amazing authors. I miss the escape from the stress of life. I miss jumping right into the latest books of my favorite authors (and I have a few of those waiting for me in my post today.) I miss writing book reviews and sharing those. So for those of you who have time to read, count it a blessing. Life without books and stories is still great...because it's LIFE!! But the spice in life that books bring those of us who love reading....well I miss that spice. 

Until next time friends...

2017 SERIES ENDERS READING CHALLENGE SIGN UP:
You can now join us for our 4th annual Series Enders Reading Challenge for 2017! Join anytime until December 15, 2017. We give away a gift card EVERY month to one lucky participant and we award a GRAND PRIZE at the end of the year. The more series enders book reviews you link up - the more entries you have to win. Come join us!



Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readOctober 29, 2017 at 7:41 AM

    Ooh nice! Seeing a LOT of Haven lately! So now I'm getting curious! Seems like the publisher sent out a ton of review copies in the snazzy little box! Can't wait for reviews to trickle in! Hope you enjoy all the lovely new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I feel, too! I wish I was closer to work, less time on the road, and I could leave at 4:00 every day. I would have so much more reading time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...